Friday, October 06, 2006

GOING FOR OP?

Went to UMMC last Wednesday for second opinion from Prof. Viknesh, a neurosurgeon. He examined and after looking at the MRI told me that a microsurgery of the prolapsed dics could be done and the outcome is normally good. But 3 things really bother me, ie death , coma and spinal paralysis.

Got myself dischraged from ward 7C that day and discussed with SKO. She did some healing over my injury and till today the pain is less. But the spasas and sometimes sever numbness especially over the lateral ankle and thigh can be unbearable. Last night got the pain again. May be I didn't take the pain killer. But by this a.m. is okay.

Thinking to delay the operation until raya. But the pain and spasams still persists I've to go in. But I want to see Aimi on the 22/10/06. Gotta tell myself to be better and overcome this pain. InsyaAllah I will recover...(7th October 2006 @ 12noon.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home