Thursday, April 13, 2006

Emmm Good Food vs Poor Health!

I was with Dr. Han Tieru, WHO Regional Representative recently. We discussed numerous issues - from hospital to health, and covering a wide range of diseases as well. We even discussed personal health issues over dinner and lunch. What touched me most was his determination to control his weight. At least I have a strong reason to lower my weight now. I watched him eat, almost the same meal as I took. But he did not take a second helping. Emm. I knew all about dieting and reducing my weight. But somehow old habit is difficult to shed.

He has a philosophy too - "the best way to control our diet is to observe good mouth management". Besides controlling his diet, he exercises almost everyday. That is something I have to start very, very soon. Target date: 2nd May 2006. Yes, the very day I wil at Seremban Hospital - InsyaAllah.

4 Comments:

Blogger ahnali said...

wahaha..ba ba..
ganbatte ^_^ semoga ba dpt mendietkan diri dengan berjayanye.. aja2 fighting~!

wuu...insyaallah..
happy working kat hospital seremban ba ^_^

11:10 AM  
Blogger Tuting Tome said...

hmm bile nak update blog lagi nih ba???

5:46 AM  
Blogger Aimi Jaafar said...

aah..

we want ba!

we want ba!!

:D

9:19 AM  
Blogger Tuting Tome said...

ba!!!
wanna hear your experience in Fraser's Hill... update ba....

6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home