Monday, March 27, 2006

Hazy Visions

it has been about a week since my vision became hazy again. But this time it is unlike the previous haziness. Ah! I cannot describe the state of pressure that I am enduring. Only Allah knows. When SKO told me that my vision does not seem to improve because I always say that it is hazy or its dark. I would like to tell people that I can see everything in its normal colour or its normal contrast. BUT THATS NOT TRUE.

However, I kept telling myself that its getting better. And of course its getting better. But sometimes it gets hazy -- like what I am seeing now. I am sure it will be better in the near future. Only Allah knows better than us.

But I get some happiness in my dreams. Yup, in almost all of them, I could see things bright and clear. Thats a felief for me... at least for the moment.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tuting Tome said...

i do kinda guessed when ba's eyesight is more blurred than usual...its always in the way ba flinces his eyes.

9:52 AM  
Blogger Jebat said...

you are right...good observation

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home