Sunday, October 01, 2006

P.I.D.

Yes, thats what I got. Never thought I would get it even though there were signs way many years ago. I thought they were simple back apins due to my weight.

But after I felt that numbness, pain over my let gluteal region and later my left toes were losing its functions, then I knew it has to be PID. I was with my beloved wife wanting to break our fast at Jusco Seremban 2. Coult'nt even accompany her shopping. That night I was in pain. Had myself aditted the next day and MRI showed the prolapsed dics. Hehehe.

After 3 days of traction, the pain has reduced tremendously and this morning (2/10/06) I went down to dliver my monthly speech. I purposely didn't sit while making the speech because that would proved to my staff that I am not strong. Now they can see for themselves how determined I am. Hopefully I will be able to win their heatrs for the sake of the patients.

Yesterday SKO, MKj, AHJ, Dayat & Nayya came after paying their homage to Awrah Rashid. Wow, I was happy seeing Nayya becoming a wonderful little girl. Miss holding her and playing with er. hehehe . InsyaAllah I will recover soon. Gotta stop now before the pain starts.

2 Comments:

Blogger dith said...

I am sorry to hear about your slipped disc. But happy to see that you're recovering.

Btw, arwah Dr Baizurah, is she the wife of a cardiothoracic surgeon?

5:10 AM  
Blogger Aimi Jaafar said...

ba jgn active2 sgt! rehat2 tu! huhuhu. buat aimi risau je. dah la jauh nih.

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home