Saturday, September 09, 2006

DR. NORBAIZURA

Last week (4/9/2006), an ambulance tranferring a patient from Hospital Tuanku Ja'afar, Seremban to Hospital Selayang met with an acident at Bangi. There were 4 other people besides the patient and the driver in the ambulance.

Out of the 6 people, Dr. Norbaizura and the staff nurse were seriously injured. The SN's condition is improving but still in the ICU. Unfortunately Dr. Norbaizura is still critically ill. She sustained multipl injuries which are life-threatening.

I visited her about 5 hours after the accident when she was still at the Emergency Dept. I could'nt help felt extremely sorry for her, her husband and mother. She was being intubated and had chest tubes on both sides of her chest.. I touched her feet and felt it cold and lifeless. I remembered a poem written by Dr. Mohd Khalid about me at Hospital Queen, Kota Kinabalu. I said my prayers for her and hoped she will pull through it, Insya Allah.

After she was transterrred to ICU, I met a group of her HO colleagues. I advised them to see her and give their prayers to her. That is all we can do to hlp an unconscious friend. When we are unscious, we cannot do anything. It is up to those still alive to help us. I learn this from my ordesal in KK.

Dr. Norbaizura, I ill keep on praying for your recovery if that is better for you. AMIN!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger ahnali said...

i will pray for her recovery also..
insya-allah she'll pull through this..

5:32 PM  
Blogger Ahmad Hilmi said...

Sad when ba told us tadi she passed away. I send Al-fatihah to her soul... May Allah bless her and give her a good place in heaven

8:19 AM  
Blogger ahnali said...

innalillah..

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home