Monday, May 22, 2006

1 st anniversary

1 year has passed by since I fell ill in Sabah. Ive been wanting to write but unfortunately I have no time to do that at the office. At home, the computer is not user friendly to me.

Even though I can't write but I have been reliving the events that happened to me last year. In fact, I became more retracted and even cried when asked to share my ordeal at workshops - at Pangkor (Kursus PERASA, Hospital Serdang; ESQ Training @ Kota Bahru; TOT Training @ Frasers Hills). Hehehe sometimes I wonder why we have to cry, afterall the event is over and I am OK - except for my vision. mAY BE aLLAH WANTS ME TO a better persdn. InsyaAllah.

Tomorrow (24/5/06) - was the day I traveeled back from KK to HKL. I was weak and able to walk about 3 - 5 meters only. And as I left QEH I remembered looking at the sky in KK. It was dark all around - as if I was in the middle of a full mooned night.

Sounds scary hehe!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tuting Tome said...

hmmm....everytime think bout may..always felt like it took us months to see you just opened your eyes....

i think i will always that very softspot in my heart.the event took some bits of our hearts, away, never again it will ever be the same to any of us ba.i'm thankfull that you are here,still.alhamdulillah

4:29 AM  
Blogger Suriya said...

Baba tak update ker citer nih??

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home