Saturday, September 09, 2006

At Last I have The Time

I've been putting off the thought of updating my blog. Last week Maryam phoned me and requested that I update my blog. Tried doing it after my work but unable cos could'nt remember my username and password. heheh.

Even read Aimi's blog but could'nt make any comment for the same reason... sorry Aimi.

Today Hana managed to help me and here I am trying to squeeze the time at Mut Yuuuk's computer. Shes in KL so I can use her computer till this evening.

It is great typing the words and reading words on the screen. I can still remember about a year ago I could not see those words clearly. Now, even though the haze is still there I can read quite clearly. Thank God. Withntime I do hope my vision will improve and I will be able to see the beauty of this world again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home