Monday, April 03, 2006

RETREAT AT HULU LANGAT

Just came back from the Program Perubatan Retreat at Agrotek ChaletGarden Resort, Hulu Langat. Went a day earlier (30/3/06) with the committee members to sort out issues before the arrival of the articipants the next day. Everything went according to plans except for minor incidents.

The resort is about 14 km from KL. Its surrounding is pleasant to th eyes - its landscape is fantastic, a stream flows thru the resort. The next morning I woke up early to feel the coolness of dawn. Emm.. Heard birds cheeping happily, mist over the hilltop and the sound of the water is simply wonderful. I could not resist bathing in the stream that morning. Wow! Cold and refreshing. It has been a year since I last had a dip in Endau Rompin.

I noticed the participants enjoyed themselves. There were a number of unhappy faces but it did not matter that much. I think the most rewarding feeling is when 33 of the participants showed enough courage to slide down the 300meters Flying Fox line. I am proud of them - in particular Sister Normah & Sister Yeoh.

From this retreat, I managed to identify a couple of potential individuals who would be our future leaders if they are given proper guidance. My only sadness is that I do not have that much time in Melaka If only I have more time with them, I am sure we can 'rebuild' the KOTA MELAKA of Medical Services.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tuting Tome said...

ahhhh,ba got to 'lepas rindu' going camping....

9:45 AM  
Blogger Jebat said...

Hehehe. Ikut hati nak gak panjat tapi clash dengan main golf. jadi priority kepada golf ler. Dah ler dapat main free, member pun tulis2 points hingga dapat lak hadiah nombor 5. Mungkin ade org kata 'hai mata tak nampak pun boleh dapat hadiah!'. Gittuler nasib kan...

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home