Saturday, September 09, 2006

Karnival Jom Makan secara Sihat 2006

Went to the carnival yesterday with Hilmi. Wanna meet some people whom I've left about 3 months ago. To my surpeise they still remember me and even acknowledged my presence by inviting me to hand over winners of the Food Race, inviting me to dancethe POCO-POCO and even asked me to sing. I know I am not a good dancer nor am I a good singer. But I obliged the organiser after all. you can call me a sporting chap. I admit I am.

Well, life is about being attached to people and doing things that would feel being appreciated. I felt that the organisers wanted me to be a part of the show and it would give them some weightage by my participating in their program. I managed to see the snapshot of my dancing the poco-poco that was candidly taken by Hilmi. Now I believed what my friend told me that I danced like a tree trunk.. hehehe.

I did what I did without expecting any rewards. I appreciated the recognition given to me by the organisers. And if my presence did make their carnival more lively, that would be encouraging both for me and the organisers.

When one of them asked me whether I was happy, I told him that I was extremely elated and thanked him for noticing my presence. .. Jebat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home