Friday, October 19, 2007

Grateful to be healthy!

Thank God I qam okay this Ramadan & Syawal.

Last Ramadan (2006) I was unwell - almost bed-riddened due to Prolapsed Disc. It was excruciating everytime I tried to walk or move in bed. Nonetheless, I managed to go to work and addressed my staff at the October's monthly assembly. I had never felt that bad throughout my life. Even though I was even more ill the year before, it was different because I was not conscious of it at all. Hehehe.

Now I walk with confidence & even do a lot of gardening at home. I am happy looking at the plants growing new shoots every day. It gives me pleasure and hopefully the plants that regenerate new branches may give me hope tha my vision will improve everyday too.

I cannot help but thank God for giving me this opportunity to appreciate the beauty that God has created for us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home