Thursday, March 02, 2006

Nadia's Lost

We do not appreciate what we have untuil we have lost it. I;ve seen many of my friends and relatives losing their love ones recently. only last Sunday Hana was shocked knowing that Nadia's father passed away. what is more sad is that she was still in India. i could not actually feel what Nadia was having then. But the most I could do was saying some prayers for him. I was happy when Hana told me that Nadia has passed her exmas and going to second year. I hope that would take this as a challange and always remember that her dad would be proud if she fulfils her dreams to be a good doctor.

Ah! Life is full of misteries and on many occasions - unpredictable. I told Hana that she could have lost me in May last year. Again only Allah knows best. I'm grateful to Allah for Allah has granted me more time to be on this planet. I klnow my time with my loved ones is getting shortereach day. My wish is for my family to love each other and be close to Allah. O Allah! Do guide me and my family and never leave us astrayed....

1 Comments:

Blogger ahnali said...

huhu..we can never predict the future ne..

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home