Thursday, February 09, 2006

Maiden Entry For Me!!

I have been wanting to make this entry since my recovery from my illness. well its not that easy because of many reasons. Firstly my eyesight was very poor. Secondly, the monitor screen made my eyes watery and made my vision even more hazy. Thirdly, most of my family members are buzy with the computers at home. fouthly, I am not a 'blogger' before this. The reasons will be many more...

But now can put in my thoughts into the blog with the help of Dayat, my son-in-law. But, even then, the background and the font are both WHITE. So I am typing without knowing what it is - until he can help me to change the contrast. This is a great lesson for me to learn, i.e., even at this age, I still need others to guide me through life.... hehehe.
I don't mind cos its only me who will doing the reading after all.
i will wait for Dayat to edit or change the settings ..til then I am writing as if I am 'blind'. hehehe

5 Comments:

Blogger Ahmad Hilmi said...

Wah..... sian baba font white background white. Tak habis setup lagi ur office comp sebenarnye sebab tu haru sikit. Anyways comp kat balcony could adjust gak coz mostly no one uses it. Aimi dah ada sendiri nyer and Ma pun her prefer typing kat her workstation

8:13 AM  
Blogger Suriya said...

Ahlan Baba!!

8:09 PM  
Blogger Aimi Jaafar said...

ganbatte ba!!~

ape aimi leh tolong nanti aimi tolong ye.. ^^

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

:D

12:40 AM  
Blogger ahnali said...

waaaaa...
dah lama giler hana x check blog because everyone hilang at one point of time..hehee

welcome baba!! i'm always looking forward to read ba's entry ^__^

hana balik lagi 11 days~!! =D

5:03 PM  
Blogger Elman said...

barr barrr~

5:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home