Saturday, December 22, 2007

How strong are we?

Last Friday I decided to reaerrange the furnitures in our living room. The last time we rearranged them were just before Aildil Fitri. Since Aidil Adha was celebrated the day before, so the furnitres can be put in a more practical arrangement.

Hana & Ami was in the kitchen preparing brunch. Hilmi was still in slumberland. So I moved the heavy furnitures alone. More of pusing with my legs rather than lifting up. I realised that my back is not as strong as it used to be about 3 years ago. Finally after almost 1 hour of hardship the main sofa pieces were moved. By then my back was telling me to slow down. Fortunately for me, Hana & Aimi came and they lifeted the last few item

While resting after all that, I realised that life is about sharing - hardships, happiness, sorrows, and love. If we shared them with others, we will lessen the burden in our hearts. All we need is to ask and tell others that we need their help. We cannot live in this world alone thinking we can face anythiung without assistance of others. Even though we are strong or wealthy or influential when are alive, we still need them when we die. They will be the ones cleaing us up and sending us to our graves. When we die, our body will rot and stenched. No one can tolerate us anymore. So it will be "disposed" to the underground forever. By then we are not strong, wealthy or influential anymore!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home